Under the public setting we supply our services nationwide to the following organisations:
- NHS Trusts/ Primary Care Trusts
- Her Majestys Prison Services
Current & Previous Framework Experience
We were previously awarded a place on the following NHS Frameworks
- London Agency Project (LAP 2)
- London Agency Project (LAP 3)
- West Midlands Agency Project
- South East Agency Project
- North Yorkshire Agency Project
- MultiRegional Agency Project
- HMP Prisons awarded sole contract in 2002 to manage the supply of healthcare staff to prison establishments in London and the South East region
- Buying Solutions/GPS (Government Procurement Service) Nationwide Agency Nurses Framework Agreement for the supply of Nursing and Care Temporary Workers - commenced 1st October 2009
- LPP/London Regional Agency Nursing Framework Agreement Framework Agreement for the London Region commenced 17th May 2010
- HealthTrust Europe LLP Framework Agreement for Agency Nursing and Care Services for Central & South Region commenced 1st October 2011
Our Current Frameworks
Crown Commercial Service Framework
- Crown Commercial Services: RM970 Agency Nurses and Social Care Workers Effective date: AUG 2013
HealthTrust Europe Framework
- HealthTrust Europe: Nursing and Care Services Flexible Workers - Effective date: Dec 2015
LPP/CPP Collaborative Procurement Partnership
- NHS Collaborative Procurement Partnership: National Clinical Staffing Framework Effective date: AUG 2016
For all NHS clients inquiries please email email@example.com
Her Majesty's Prison Services
In 2002 we were the sole agency awarded the contract under the Framework Agreement for the supply of Agency Nurses to HM Prison establishments. Thus in the last 10 years we have worked closely with the Prison Service in supplying General and Specialist Nurses to Health Care centres in Prison Sites across the UK. We give total co-orporation to the prison authorities in ensuring full security checks and induction procedures are performed, therefore ensuring our staff deliver the highest standard of care.
Private Hospitals and Clinics as well as Residential Nursing and Care Homes.
We are currently approved to supply a number of Private Hospitals and Clinics in the London area mainly as a result of our competitive rates and high quality staff.
In addition through conducting quarterly mail-outs we have attained supply to a number of Nursing and Residential Care Home Groups covering the following areas: London, Surrey, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Kent and Essex.